Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Contact

Hi If your Organization is seeking a skilled and experienced Technical Lead, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your needs and objectives with you. For the last 6 years I have demonstrated success in my Project lifecycle, which have resulted in million dollar revenue to my clients. I possess a deep understanding of how to utilize technology in order to deliver enterprise solutions that meet requirements of business. My expertise include strong hands-on technical skills with Autodesk Maya 8.5 and complying with various other 3d applications and plugging to get the work done meeting the client requirements. Further I have proven the ability to manage large scale projects, consistently delivering these engagements within time and budget constraints. I possess a solid track record in achieving high levels of performance. If your company I looking for a dependable, result-oriented professional with a solid performance track. I would be interested in speaking with you to discuss the value that my strengths and experience can bring to your search.
Contact
Cellular - +91 8885511277 +91 8885511277 Mail-ID - Prashin9999@gmail.com

No comments: